Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Growing so quickly






In hopes of getting a Christmas / Baby announcement card in the mail I threw a black table cloth on my table and took a few pictures... which surprisingly there were a few that really turned out cute... and all you really need is one good one right.



Danny you are growing so quickly. You are now getting too big for your new born sized clothes and making the change to 0-3 month clothes and I can't believe how much more alert you are.

You smiled the other day three times in a row and melted my heart.

You make the cutest noises... especially at night when we are trying to sleep.

Breast feeding is a beast but we are powering through this together. You are a great eater which makes it all much easier.

I know it takes time to connect and bond with new babies... but I am falling in love with you more and more every day. Your personality is beginning to come forth and I love seeing you become a little bundle of character saturated with sweetness.

12 comments:

ETCK said...

Great pictures! Danny and Ty are growing so quickly. Looks like you had fun over Christmas as well. Happy new year!

Brittany said...

i totally thought those were professional photos! your announcement was gorgeous, congrats again ;) hope you're doing well!

Kristan Carter said...

Ok I just love him. He is a doll.

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

I love the announcement, I too thought they were professional pics.
I'm so sad I didn't get to meet him over christmas, and see you guys.. soon hopefully.

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Cute pictures you will have to take Bronsons for me. I need another photo shoot anyways!! He is getting so big and he is so super cute!

The McBrides said...

seriously! Those pictures are incredible! What a sweet baby!

Julia Murphy said...

The announcement/Christmas was absolutely wonderful. WE loved looking at the very professional pictures (have you thought second career?). I'm so happy Danny is doing well and growing and is such a great eater. He's such a blessing. We love you and miss you.

crookstons said...

So Sweet Celeste! Doesn't it make you sick how fast they grow! It makes me so sad! I wish they could stay little forever!! Danny is adorable! So is Ty guy!!

Kasey said...

He is so cute! And those are great pictures. Way to go Celeste!

Alisa said...

We loved getting Danny's baby announcement! Aren't babies a joy? I'm thrilled for you.

Kelly said...

He is adorable. You got some great shots Celeste!

Christi said...

Such handsome boys!!!! I wish I could be closer so I could snuggle them!