Wednesday, January 20, 2010

7 Weeks Old












My good friend Sarah just moved back from Florida last week... yeah! So happy to have her close again. She is a great friend that I grew up with in Cali and she is a great photographer... you can go to her photo website on my side bar Smylie Photography... she took some photos of Ty when he was a few weeks old and she took these sweet photos of Danny. LOVE them... LOVE him.

13 comments:

LuCDay said...

He's so sweet! Hey, I'm coming to Utah to visit long lost Sarah Feb 11-15th. Any chance I can pop in on you guys one of those days and say hi?

Shauna said...

What great pictures! He's such a cutie! I can't tell yet which one of you he looks more like though. Can't wait to meet him.

Heather said...

He's perfect! I love the one with his eyes closed! Plus I loved that pic of Ty in his socks, oh what fun this age is!

Melissa said...

Great pics. Adorable baby.

Jody said...

Oh my goodness what a precious boy! I love the pictures!

Jami and Family said...

Those pictures are darling! He is such a cutie! I hope all is going well for you and you family.

Julia Murphy said...

Fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

Miss you guys.

Leslie said...

Aw Celeste! Those are precious!

The McBrides said...

these are so precious! I love the ones with you in them, they are so sweet! 7 weeks already? where has the time gone?!

crookstons said...

What precious pictures! I can't believe he is already 7 weeks old! It goes by way to fast! He is adorable Celeste! I need to come and see him!!

Brittany said...

love those big eyes! and the feet haha! so cute ;)

Christi said...

I love these pictures!!! What talent! I wish I was closer so I could snuggle your guys.

Kristan Carter said...

Sarah does such a great job. I need her to do some pictures of Kali. Kali has been so hard to get cute photos of lately...Danny is a cutie